A little background on the award: started in 2011 The Liebster Award is a way to showcase new bloggers while driving traffic to all nominees and the host! It is literally beneficial to us all.
I am so thankful that Wendy, from Times With Kai has nominated me and allowed me to be apart of this! Not to mention, her blog is full of tips and tricks for all you mamas. Go check her out here: Times With Kai
If you have been nominated check out the official rules here on The Global Aussie’s blog.
Introducing Krystle from The Beekeepers Tales
A huge part of the Leibster Award is helping new bloggers gain exposure and genuine followers. Since launching Grace + Ford I have had the opportunity to connect with some really awesome bloggers. My favorite new blogger is Krystle from The Beekeeper’s Tales. She also has two littles close in age and she is rockin’ it. Her blog covers everything from Motherhood, Marriage, Parenting and ya know, just being a mom while maintaining your identity! My favorite post she has done is Things I’ve Learned About Me Since Becoming A Mom. It really showcases that as a mother, there is SO much more you are capable of than you think. If that’s not some serious encouragement, I don’t know what is! She keeps it real and honest which is really something I admire. It’s easy to get swept up in the facade that everything needs to be and look perfect. She is so genuine and she is one that sticks out when I think of other blogger moms. Go check her out!
Part of my nomination is sharing with you 10 facts about myself…
1. I hate driving.
2. I cannot swim in a pool with the vacuum still in it. Creeps me out.
3. My husband and I have watched The Office from start to finish 4 times.
4. I absolutely hate flying, which is hilarious to everyone since Tyler is a pilot.
5. I beg my husband almost weekly to move to Colorado.
6. I still have a lifelong dream to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. The tv show DCC: Making The Team used to be my jam!
7. I’m not a morning person… AT ALL.
8. Being late stresses me out…but we are always late.
9. My all time favorite beach is in Destin, FL
10. I love to travel and I cannot wait until we can take our kids along with us!
Wendy has asked me these questions along with my nomination. To help everyone get to know me a little better…
1. What’s the most fun thing about traveling? Experiencing different cultures and enjoying the scenery that you don’t get to see everyday
2. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done? Skiing? Honestly I am not a daredevil. I’d love to go ziplinining though!
3. Bike or Train? Bike!
4. What’s the most unique dish you’ve ever tasted? On our honeymoon in St.Lucia we had duck. Not a fan! Haha.
5. Batman vs. Spiderman: Who do you think will win? Batman!
6. How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse? Justify your answer! Oh man, I could handle that! I’m a pretty good shot! We are in Texas where everyone owns a gun. I even met my husband at a gun range. Haha!
7. When do you find time to blog? Mostly during naptime or pretty much anytime I am nursing my son. It’s tough!
8. If you were going to be a character in someone’s book, who would you like to write it? Dean Koontz. Now that would be an adventure…
9. What is the scariest thing you have experienced while traveling? Turbulence. See my fun facts.
10. If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to? Right now we are sponsoring a little boy in Africa named Losuru. I’d give the money to One Child Matters and take care of those sweet babies.
11. Apple or Samsung? Apple family, all the way!
AND FINALLY, HERE ARE MY NOMINATIONS FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD FOR 2017
Krystle From The Beekeepers Tales
Heather + Brittany from Okayest Moms
Lindsay from Just Simply Happenstance
Kendra from The Mama Matrix
Holly from A Beautiful Mess
If you have been nominated and chose to accept your nomination, see the Global Aussie’s list of Official Rules. Part of the rules are answering some questions I have for you and posting them in your Liebster Award blog post, here they are…
- What is your favorite Country that you have visited?
- What is number 1 on your bucket list?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your all time favorite song?
- If money was no option, where would you live and why?
- If you could give someone 1 Million dollars, who would it be and why?
- Who is your all-time celebrity crush?
- Where is your favorite beach located?
- Apple or Samsung?
- Books or Movies?
I am so thankful to have been nominated as well as sharing with you some of my favorite bloggers! Have fun!